TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING STAFF
TEACHING STAFF NET/SLET RESULT:
3. Facilities And Assets in the department:
i. One computer set with Internet connection.
ii. One Almirah.
iii. Two tables and Six chairs
4. Excursion/Field work for the Student :
a. Excursion to Kolkata and Digha in 2015.
b. Excursion to Kolkata and Digah in 2016.
5. Exhibition/Seminar/popular talk/training among students
a. Participate in the Exhibition and Road Show In College Golden Jubilee Celebration.
b. Student participated in the spoken tutorial training programme , Sponsored by IIT Bombay.
c. Student participated in the Entrepreneurship Development Course, Sponsored by NSDC.
d. Visited The JUNBIL MELA to watch & take part in the barter system with students..
5.Result with university ranks and pass percentage :
University pass percentage
Department pass percentage
6. Number of Student enrollment :
7. Journal subscribe for the department: No
8. Total Books of the Department in the library and departmental library:
9. Remedial Course conducted : Yes ( In 2012-2013 session).
10. Major Equipment in the department: No.
11. Total plinth area of the Department: 25ft X 10ft (appx.).
12. Class room/Laboratory in the department: One Class Room.
13. National seminar/conference conducted in the department: No.r.
14. Average workload in terms of actual contact/lecture per week:
Name of the Faculty
Mr. AMBARISH KAUSHIK
Mr. ATANU KUMAR MISHRA
Mr. PRADIP SAIKIA
Miss. PUJA PRASAD
Miss. KABERI PATAR
Mr. UTTAM KUMAR NATH
Mr. KANGKAN SAIKIA
No. Of classes per week
15. Average time spent by teacher with students/ day : 05 hours ( appx.).
16. Student teacher ratio: 40:01