Program Specific & Course Outcome
In order to have knowledge on a language, one has to know the origin of it, how it evolves and its journey from birth to the present stage. The students will be benefited if all these facts are covered in a syllabus. Accordingly, all these subjects have be incorporated in the TDC syllabus and the students will definitely be benefited from it. The students will know the various texture of Assamese language how it came into existence, factors behind its evolution, differences between other Indian languages, similarities with other Indian languages, influences on Assamese language by other Indian languages as well as Western languages etc. everything is covered in the syllabus. The growth of Assamese literature, its evolution, its contributions etc. are also included in the syllabus. The syllabus focuses on the various Assamese cultures, written language, spoken languages etc., its regional languages. After all it is a complete syllabus with which a student can have knowledge of Assamese language, literature, culture etc.
• PSO 1: The program enables the students to learn about the plant kingdom, its diversity and life cycle patterns.
• PSO 2: The program helps learners to develop concepts of Plant morphology and tissue systems, palaeobotany, Palynology, Embryology, Plant Physiology and biochemistry, Cytology, Systematic botany, Ecology and Environment.
• PSO 3: The course enables students to generate ideas on microbial world and its culture.
• PSO 4: The course imparts a fair idea on the economic aspects of botany and also of microbial world, which enables students to build capacity on its application.
• PSO 5: The course offers hands on practical knowledge on all the branches of botanical science, bioinformatics, and sophisticated instrumentations viz. microscopy, spectrophotometry, microtechniques and also on tissue culture techniques.
• PSO 6: The course creates opportunities for field oriented activities to observe various groups of plants in natural habitat and to generate ideas on the practical utility of the subject
The BSc programme with Major in Chemistry has been designed so as to acquaint the students with the basic concepts of the subject. The Course will prepare the students to pursue higher studies. Further the programme is expected to build up.
• Scientific attitude
• Critical thinking
• Confidence to perform Chemistry laboratory works
• Interest for the subject so as to pursue higher studies
• Interest towards research activities
1. PSO1: Develop an appropriate knowledge of the foundations of physics.
2. PSO2: Foster ability to theoretically model and experimentally explore physical systems.
3. PSO3: To develop competency in applying various mathematical as well as graphical methods to analyze and solve problems.
4. PSO4: Demonstrate the ability to do simple laboratory experiments, to collect and analyze the experimental data and to interpret their results.
5. PSO5: To develop competency for research project and develop an ability to communicate scientific work and findings.
6. PSO6: Students are intended to develop an advanced level on all fronts, suitable for entry to a higher-level of courses.
Programme Specific Outcomes:
1. Acquaint the students with the sound principles of education.
2. Acquaint the students with the important concepts of Education, Curriculum, Democracy, Discipline and Freedom.
3. Develop knowledge about different Aims of Education, various types of Curriculum, Correlation of Studies and Forms of Discipline.
4. Familiarise the students with democratic idea of modern education.
5. On successful completion of the course the students become efficient for teaching activities and guiding others to become good citizens in the society by usage of value education. 6. Total development of personality of the learners.
• चलो मिलकर मुहीम चलाएँ, आज ही से हिंदी अपनाएँ Course Outcomes: Honors / T.D.C Hindi
Course outcome T.D.C Hindi (Honors/ Generic/SEC) First Semester:
Second Semester (Honours):
Second Semester (Generic):
Third Semester (Honours):
Third Semester (SEC):
Forth Semester (Honours):
Forth Semester (SEC):
Fifth Semester (Major):
Sixth Semester (Major):
Programme Specific Outcome:
The students will be ready for employment in functional areas like accounting, taxation, banking, insurance and corporate law. An attitude for working effectively and efficiently in a business environment. Learners will gain knowledge of various disciplines of commerce, business, accounting, economics, and finance, auditing and marketing. Students also acquire skills to work as tax consultant, audit assistant and other financial supporting services. Students have choices to pursue professional courses such as CA, M.COM, MBA, CMA, ICWA, CS, etc Students are able to play roles of businessmen, entrepreneur, managers, consultant, which will help learners to possess knowledge and other soft skills and to react aptly when confronted with critical decision making.
1. PSO1. Understand the nature and basic concepts of cell biology, genetics, taxonomy, physiology, ecology and applied Zoology
2. PSO2. Analyse the relationships among animals, plants and microbes
3. PSO3. Perform procedures as per laboratory standards in the areas of Taxonomy, Physiology, Ecology, Cell biology, Genetics, Applied Zoology, Clinical science, tools and techniques of Zoology, Toxicology, Entomology, Nematology Sericulture, Biochemistry, Fish biology, Animal biotechnology, Immunology and research methodology
4. PSO4. Understand the applications of biological sciences in Apiculture, Aquaculture, Agriculture and Medicine
5. PSO5. Gains knowledge about research methodologies, effective communication and skills of problem solving methods
6. PSO6. Contributes the knowledge for Nation building.
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOME
At a general level, BA with History honours course are structured with the objectives of giving requisite information about different aspects of the past to students, to teach them how historians research, frame an argument and debate details that have significant to how we understand the past and present. The outcome is to provide students with a sense of how interconnected our present with the past, how learning about the past provides them with the skill to understand the present. To facilitate this understanding, our courses, class room instruction and assignments give students the ability to think and reach their own conclusions. Besides the programme outcome regarding the intellectual development of the pupil, the larger goals of this programme are those that are common to any other educational programme, particularly in the field of humanities and social sciences. The programme also aims to enable them to intervene meaningfully in debates regarding matters of public concern, while developing the ability to generate public opinion on the same. The objectives are also to inculcate a humanitarian spirit within learners, such that they may develop empathy and compassion, while being discerning critical thinkers, all at the same time.
1. Understand the biological diversity and grades of complexity of various animal forms through their systematic classification and comparative structural studies.
2. Learn how earth was formed and how life started and evolved on the planet through process of organic evolution.
3. Understand the roles of plants, animals and microbes in the sustainability of the environment and their interaction among themselves and deterioration of the environment due to anthropogenic activities.
4. Understand the concepts and principles of biochemistry, immunology, physiology, ethology, endocrinology, developmental biology, cell biology, genetics, molecular biology and microbiology.
5. Develop technical skills in biotechnology, bioinformatics and biostatistics.
6. Delve into the wonderful world of insects, their success on the planet and their diversity.
7. Aquire knowledge on harmful and beneficial insects, their adaptations for life and control measures.
8. Perform laboratory procedures as per standard protocols in the areas of animal diversity, systematics, cell biology, genetics, biochemistry, molecular biology, microbiology, physiology, immunology, developmental biology, environmental biology, ethology, evolution and Entomology.
BACHELOR OF VOCATIONAL (3 YEAR DEGREE COURSE): FOOD PROCESSING (AGRI)