Principal, Morigaon College
2) Member Secretary
Vice Principal, Morigaon College
a) ADC, Morigaon Revenue Circle
b) DSP, Morigaon
c) GS, Students Union Body, Morigaon College
d) Ajit Sarmah, Reporter
e) Indra Mohan Baruah, Guardian Member, Morigaon College GB.
f) President, Morigaon College Students' Union
Sri Dhanti Bora- Convener
Dr. Himangsu Sarmah- Member
Achyut Das- Do
Dipak Kalita- Do
Dr. Saradashree Choudhury- Do
Dr. Budhen Kumar Saikia- Convener
Dr. Saradashree Choudhury- Member
Dr. Karabi Rajbongshi- Do
Convener : Dr. Saradashree Choudhury, Department of English
• To encourage the teachers and students to develop research culture and to keep all records of research projects.
• To arrange and conduct seminar/workshop/symposia etc.
• To study the best practices (Teaching and learning) of other colleges.
• To find new idea of the best practices what will be beneficial for college stakeholder.
• To survey local community needs.
• To publish research works.
• To develop research infrastructures in the college campus
Convener : Dr. Sanjib Hussain Thakuria, Department of Philosphy
• To take up village development schemes such as adult education, look after cleanness local area, school adaptation programme, community service and programmes related to integration.
• To bring awareness on environment, disaster etc. among the common people.
• To exercise relief work during the time of natural calamities.
• To Provide self financing consultancy programme (earn and learn scheme) to the Stakeholders.
• To take up Cultural activities.
Convener : Mrs. Kabita Sarma, Department of Physics
• To arrange First-Aid basic training
• To conduct awareness programmers to promote health and hygiene of the student as well as teachers and other staff of the College.
• To organize Blood Donation Camp.
• To conduct awareness programmers on AIDS, CANCER in collaboration with local NGOs, College extension activity cell or any other Govt. organizations.
• To observe World Health Day, World Red Cross Day, World AIDS Day, World Anti-Tobacco Day. etc.